Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Full Time in Spokane, WA
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Spokane near 14th and Grand Blvd.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1995.
- I am a proud graduate of Gonzaga University and Whitworth (MA-ABS).
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Golden Triangle, and Bronze Tablet
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Spokane, WA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Jack Praxel - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
we look forward to speaking with you!
seeking currently licensed applicants only
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none